How to Stay Awake

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

...without the caffeine.

I dunno ya'll. When my eyes are closing despite my best efforts, the only honest answer seems to be... to go to bed.

I've got two in bed and one to go. Tomorrow I'll return with a real how-to that will make you happy. It makes ME happy. So, I'm hopeful for your sakes as well.

In the meantime... I must go convince a sweet/crazy three year old that a warm cozy bed is much more fun than being awake.

Dishes? I think thou shalt wait until the morrow.

And that's how it's done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Moms Just Like Us

A Little Disclaimer

We do not represent, advertise or work for Coca-Cola Classic at all, in any way, shape or form. The images seen here are the sole property of Coke, and we borrowed them off Google Images. "The Diet Coke Diet" is NOT AN ACTUAL diet. Good grief people. Of course it isn't. Man can not live on Diet Coke alone. Woman on the other hand...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP