*Is this thing on?*

>> Monday, August 15, 2011

Hi Friends, can I still call you that? How are you? I'm fine, thanks...

What would you say if I... um... started posting here again?

You see, I've missed you, my diet coke diet friends. So much. My life is making more sense, and I found that I was posting A LOT of DCD-type material on my personal blog. Silly really. That's what THIS space is for.

So, if you would be so kind, to um, read here again?

I'll move some of my stuff over from The Ing Family just for you.

Does that sound like a plan?

I think that we could have a lot of fun.

Oh, and random sidenote, I think I will have to change the name of this here how-to blog. You see, some advertising/sponsorship opportunities have fallen through because of the *name* of The Diet Coke Diet. Some silly thing about "protected" or "copyright" or "Trademark." SILLY things really.

Anyone have any good ideas? Cuz I got NOTHIN!

Hi. It feels good to be back.

3 comments:

Jauna,  August 15, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

YAY YAY!!

now a new name really?? hmmm let me think for a bit.

Unknown October 29, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

WGC.com = WeGotchaCovered.com

You guys totally have a variety of things on here. Organics? Got it! Going Green? Got it! Sewing? Got it!

Or you can do something fun like MomsGoneCrazy.com. Definitely don't do something peaceful or serene sounding, that is just so NOT you two! I truly like the current name and address though. Maybe if you just get a disclaimer from Coca-Cola and put it on the website sponsors wouldn't be so scared? Just thinking! I know if you did that then Coke would want a piece of the pie...even if there isn't a pie to be had.

Post a Comment

More Moms Just Like Us

A Little Disclaimer

We do not represent, advertise or work for Coca-Cola Classic at all, in any way, shape or form. The images seen here are the sole property of Coke, and we borrowed them off Google Images. "The Diet Coke Diet" is NOT AN ACTUAL diet. Good grief people. Of course it isn't. Man can not live on Diet Coke alone. Woman on the other hand...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP