Make Vintage-Inspired Blue Glass Jars

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm deeply in love with Pinterest. The things I see on there! Mason jars are EVERYWHERE. And one of the coolest ones I saw was turning regular old clear glass into blue.

So pretty.

So I did it myself for some vases for a baby shower I'm hosting.

From August 2011
From August 2011
From August 2011

It's not quite as smooth or as clear as I would like. I need to mess with my glue to water ratio. I did exactly as she said and mine are cloudier than hers.

 I'm thinking I'll wash them off one more time and try again  before Saturday to get them perfect.

But it did work! So pretty!

Mason jars. I love thee.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Moms Just Like Us

A Little Disclaimer

We do not represent, advertise or work for Coca-Cola Classic at all, in any way, shape or form. The images seen here are the sole property of Coke, and we borrowed them off Google Images. "The Diet Coke Diet" is NOT AN ACTUAL diet. Good grief people. Of course it isn't. Man can not live on Diet Coke alone. Woman on the other hand...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP